Activity 11: Self-Evaluation (optional)
Create and submit by uploading here a two to three minute video or voice thread discussing the course. Be sure to include the following information:
- Three things you wanted to accomplish by the end of the course. (You stated what those were at the end of module one).
- Discuss your role as a learner. Did you participate fully in the course. Why or Why not?
- What skills did you use while participating in the course?
- Were you able to follow your PLP and meet the timelines you had established?
- What else did you learn about yourself while being a “student” in an online course?
- Share any other insights you wish the audience to know.
Some suggestions for creating this:
- Uploading a taped video from a camera to YouTube ; or
- Upload a document with a link to your video feedback (record with phone, tablet, etc.).
Here is a sample: